Official WV State Symbols
Print your own Official West Virginia State Symbols Brochure/Bookmark
(We suggest using heavy paper or card stock, especially for two sided printing.)
- Click on: – “Explore West Virginia Official Symbols Brochure/Bookmark (pdf)” (both the Obverse and the Reverse) – above. (If you need an Adobe PDF viewer, download it here.)
- For one-sided printing, print both pages, then tape or paste them together, back-to-back.
- For two-sided printing, print Obverse, turn over the page (side-to-side, not top-to-bottom) and reinsert it into the printer. Then print Reverse.
- Fold down the middle so the WV Flag is on the outside.
- Now you have a West Virginia State Symbols brochure. You can even use it as a bookmark!